- Copyright and all the Legal Stuff
The team has worked very hard to make these designs a success and we guarantee the quality. The following terms and policies are for all our designs from our 3 Partners - Hatched in Africa, Allsorts Embroidery and Hatched Embroidery Fun
A lot of hard work has gone into creating these designs for your pleasure. We love our jobs! So we do hope that you will bear in mind you are taking a living away from a digitizer if you do not conform to the copyright rules.
By downloading designs:
- You acknowledge that the rights to the designs themselves remain with Hatched in Africa and partners. Ownership of the designs remains with Hatched in Africa AND PARTNERS. You do not own the designs.
- stitch any or all of the designs you have purchased in any way you choose and you may keep or give away the items that you yourself have sewn
- stitch any or all of the designs you have purchased in any way you choose and SELL the items you have made
- make 1 backup CD of your designs for your own personal use
- contact us for written consent to use our designs in classes. Please contact Mari at firstname.lastname@example.org
- if items you have made appear in any publications give us credit for the designs. Hatched in Africa.
You May Not:
- transfer or share the designs with another party
- sell the files in any form
- distribute the embroidery files or give away for free
- Buying, selling, trading or transferring copies of these files of the designs is in violation of copyright law
- use our designs for mass production without contacting us first for a special licence
- alter or copy our designs and sell them as your own
- use the designs to teach a class without contacting us first for written consent
Due to the electronic nature of the product and the possibility of easy reproduction, refunds are not offered. But, should you have any problems downloading your purchases, receive an incorrect file or damaged file, please contact us immediately and we will assist you as soon as possible.Thank you for abiding to our terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to pursue legal action against anyone who chooses to violate these terms.
When shopping at Hatched in Africa you will now earn points!
- Every $5 you spend earns you 1 point
- Every point is $0.25 value when you purchase with your points (example: to purchase a $10 set you need 40 points)
- How many points have I earned? - Once logged in you can see your points in your profile by clicking on the 'My Points' tab
- How to use your points? - During checkout you will be able to select a payment option. You can then select to use your points to make payment.